Sunday, December 7, 2008


I'm writing a research paper on Girolamo Savonarola. Dude's a kook. He reminds me of Vigo the Carpathian.

He had a lot of influence over Michelangelo and Botticelli and some other great artists. It reflects in a lot of their later works.

I am starting a publication which may or may not be sponsored by the art history department at UCSB. If it did then I nor the club would have to pay the fees for publishing it. I couldn't forsee the costs being much.

Finals week starts tomorrow at noon. Am I ready for it? No.

In other outstanding news:

I got into my first bike accident. The tubes on my tire popped and my handlebars are not aligned with the frame anymore, I tried unscrewing the stem to readjust the handlebars but it won't budge. I'll just have to wait.

I don't have anything else to say. Back to studying for my German final. This is kind of just a waste of time/wastes my time. Ich mochte "A's" auf meine Prüfungen bekommen. Here's another picture of Savonarola. He got burnt for acts of heresy for telling everyone the end was coming, if it wasn't obvious enough by the lurk ass interpretations of him in art.


No comments: